Indian constitution provides for 3 accounts for management of accounts of Govt. of India, they are Consolidated fund of India, Public Account and Contingency Fund. These accounts provide for meeting unforeseen circumstances (Contingency Fund...
Search Career Nirvaan
- Indian Government Accounting: Consolidated Fund, Public Account, Contingency Fund
- Land revenue policy of British: Permanent, Ryotwari,Mahalwari
- CLAT 2019: Now live! Apply here,Notification,Dates,Syllabus,Pattern
- Legal Reasoning for CLAT: Constitutional Law
- What is a contract and its elements?
- Computer Network: PAN,LAN,WAN,MAN,CAN,EPN,VPN,HAN,SAN
- Important National and International Days and Dates for competitive exams
- List of India’s firsts for exams SSC,CLAT,IBPS and other exams
- Relationship between British and Indian states: Various concepts for exams
- Computer basics – History, workflow, parts and components for exams