Blood Blood contained in blood-vessels is a connective tissue in the form of a red viscous fluid. Quantity: On an average, a healthy man has about 5 litres of blood in the body, while...
Search Career Nirvaan
- Indian Government Accounting: Consolidated Fund, Public Account, Contingency Fund
- Land revenue policy of British: Permanent, Ryotwari,Mahalwari
- CLAT 2019: Now live! Apply here,Notification,Dates,Syllabus,Pattern
- Legal Reasoning for CLAT: Constitutional Law
- What is a contract and its elements?
- Computer Network: PAN,LAN,WAN,MAN,CAN,EPN,VPN,HAN,SAN
- Important National and International Days and Dates for competitive exams
- List of India’s firsts for exams SSC,CLAT,IBPS and other exams
- Relationship between British and Indian states: Various concepts for exams
- Computer basics – History, workflow, parts and components for exams